Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy Blog Blog blog blog....

Have I ever mentioned how I believe kids are the greatest! They can turn a grey day brighter in an instant.


I love coming to the door and hearing the little pitter-patter of feet running to meet me saying Becca, Becca, Beeeecca. :) It makes me happy. Tonight I had the joy of watching two little kiddos again, as I have been watching them fairly often lately. They are nothing but joy. Today's thankfulness lies with children, laughter, dancing and PIZZA. What could be better?! I am thankful to be able to help out a family, boost my spirits, all while making some extra cash(going to have to go towards that gas fund ;) ) 


I've included a smattering of pictures from past and present. I had hoped to attach a fun video clip of the "Foster the people" singing and dancing, as well as the silly noises and faces I taught them... but I sadly couldn't get that too work!   Hopefully it's ok I am putting their pics online :)



 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.  But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.  
Matthew 18: 3-6

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder as I go to my job with the little ones today. Yes.. they can turn a grey day into joy! You, all grown up, turn my grey day into joy as I read your thoughts.
    Love always, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of you cracking up. :-)

    ReplyDelete