Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sleepy!

The last three days I have slacked on my blogging, but have been very thankful for these three things! I have decided to combine them into one. This week I have had some nasty allergy's, or maybe it possibly was a cold, I am not sure. Either way not being able to breath, or talk was a problem. I realized I'd been taking the same allergy meds for about 6 months and so decided that maybe I had become immune to them. Other than my nasty allergy's this week I have also been having troubles sleeping again. I lie awake wondering why most of the time, but thankfully it is not nearly as bad as it used to be. Thank God I have come across the wonderful invention of the ear plug! ;)  With all the "noises" that go on in and around my house, as well as the outside noises of the busy street I am so grateful for these little things. They make life so much more tolerable. If only all the problems in my life and the world could be solved by something so tiny.


So a bit random of a thankful heart, however I think we need to remember all the small things in life as well, not just the big.




"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety" (Psalm 4:8)


2 comments:

  1. Sleep is indeed a blessed thing. Love this verse in Psalm, especially when I see that David had reason (humanly speaking) to be stressed and lose sleep.

    ReplyDelete