Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I work out.....

That aweful song comes to mind when I say that..." I work out"  haha


Well today I DID actually work out, and for the first time in over two months. I'm sad to admit that really. BUT, I am thankful that I was finally able to have the motivation to get to the gym. That lack of motivation, a distracted mind, as well as no time has been keeping me from my "used to be" weekly routine. Here's hoping that maybe I can get back to that on a weekly basis as it is good for mind, body, and soul!!


That's all I have for today... just a quick little discription of what I am thankful for. :)






He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like an eagle; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. -- Isaiah 40:28-31 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment