Saturday, June 9, 2012

My hope is in you,
Show me your ways,
Guide me in Truth,
In all my days,
My hope is in you.


Although I do not always feel hope, today I can say I am thankful for it. I have hope for my future, and all things to come, no matter what the outcome. We have so much to be thankful for and hopeful for in this life. Even if things do not turn out as planned, or turn out the way we think they should, we must know we can still have hope in the Lord, hope that he is in control and that he knows what is best for us.



"But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him."
Jeremiah 17:7


2 Corinthians 4:16-18

New International Version (NIV)
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.


" But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose
hope is in his unfailing love,
"
Psalm 33:18


http://youtu.be/-RRZgr7wNDs





No comments:

Post a Comment