Monday, December 31, 2012

Good riddance 2012.....

It's hard to believe this year has come and gone, and has ended like it's ended. I used to have so much; it's amazing the amount of things you can lose in such a short amount of time.

I've realized I wasted all of my life last year on something that would clearly never change...This kills me daily. This year I plan to change that which I know can be changed, and no longer try to fix things that oviously cannot be fixed. I will try to trust God with whatever it is that he has for me in this life, even if it isn't what I want, even though I haven't a clue what that is, or what it is He is trying to show me. I know this will not be easy, and as much as I want it, I know it will not happen overnight. I expect there to still be times of struggle and frustration ahead, but I will try to no long focus upon that. In order to heal, this must be done. I only pray that some good will come from this year, and am hoping for new beginnings in many areas of my life. Praying that God will again grant me what he once granted me a few short years ago... Life and happiness, in whatever form he chooses for that to be.

When you can't get what you want.... Make your own adventure, even if it has to be alone.



old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

No comments:

Post a Comment