Saturday, January 19, 2013

All things..... good?

  Today I thank God.. for the friends I have lost, times once shared, men I have not dated... and whatever it is that is still yet to come my way. Here's hoping for the best, but if not, then so be it.
 
 
 
Cause I need Freedom now                                                            You've gotta get up and
And I need to know how                                                                 Try try try
To live my life as it's meant to be
                                                                                                         Gotta get up and try try try
And I will hold on hope 
And I won't let you choke
On the noose around your neck
 
And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again

Romans 8:28

The Message (MSG)
26-28 Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment