Friday, April 26, 2013

Hate today and most days...

You may think of me as strange, messed up, annoying.... But I dont care. I hate today. The 26th of every month is a reminder of that.... Every time it comes around means another month has yet gone by... Another month WASTED. While you sit there in your "happy" little bubble of a life I continue to struggle with life. You say I have nothing to complain about... Try me. 7 months of my life... Wasted. In fact I am beginning to feel that the past 3 years of my life was for nothing. It was good... But I think now, none of it was worth it. Only heartache came from it. What a waste what a waste what a waste. Please stop pretending you give a _____ about me... I try so hard to not care, to not "go there" Itell myself you are just screwing with me again... And sure enough you are. Why do you get everything.... And what makes you think it's fair. FML---- I hope it RAINS on you....

No comments:

Post a Comment